Updated and effective as of January 6th, 2021.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 16 years old to register for and use the Service.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 16 years old to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, the company will create a personalized account, which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and allow you to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- Use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS.
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or the technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service, the Company may provide you with convenient links to third party web site(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the”Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers. The Company has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringe Accounts. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. The Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers The Company may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant by sending the following information in writing to the Company’s designated copyright agent at DIRECTITALY:
- The date of your notification;
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are recovered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the laws of the United Kingdom and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Company copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in the Company’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or impart, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and business names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about the Company and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to DIRECTITALY.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or Special Offers.
HE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of the Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Terms of Service
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, https://directlyitaly.com/, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), under the brand name of DIRECTITALY.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on September 1, 2020.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to DIRECTITALY, the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
- Permission is granted to temporarily use and / or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DIRECTITALY’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DIRECTITALY’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DIRECTITALY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of DIRECTITALY without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing DIRECTITALY’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of DIRECTITALY. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of DIRECTITALY, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges DIRECTITALY or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of DIRECTITALY’s or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes DIRECTITALY’s or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that DIRECTITALY develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by DIRECTITALY’s copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code.
DIRECTITALY has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our marked representative as set forth below.
If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, DIRECTITALY could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. DIRECTITALY has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature (“Personal Data”) from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. DIRECTITALY additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at its sole discernment.
DIRECTITALY does not guarantee the truthfulness, precision, or dependability of Content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account info when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details.
Reviews, Comments, and Other Material
Registered Users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of “spam.” You may not use another User’s account to impersonate a User or entity, or otherwise deceive as to the origin of the opinions. DIRECTITALY reserves the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such Material, but does not regularly examine posted Material.
If you post an evaluation or send comments, and unless DIRECTITALY suggests otherwise, you grant DIRECTITALY a nonexclusive, royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, and completely sub-licensable right to utilize, recreate, modify, adjust, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and screen such content throughout the world, in any media. You grant DIRECTITALY and sublicenses the right to utilize your name in connection with such Material, if they choose. You represent and require that You own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which You will indemnify DIRECTITALY for all claims resulting from Content You supply. DIRECTITALY has the right but not the commitment to edit and keep track of or eliminate any task or Material. DIRECTITALY takes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by You or any 3rd party.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DIRECTITALY’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DIRECTITALY does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. DIRECTITALY may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. DIRECTITALY does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The materials on DIRECTITALY‘s Website are provided “as is”. DIRECTITALY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, DIRECTITALY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase distinct service or products. Neither DIRECTITALY nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product. DIRECTITALY likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
THE WEBSITE AND ALL DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) AND SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY DIRECTITALY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. DIRECTITALY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFO, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DIRECTITALY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DIRECTITALY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE; ITS SERVERS; OR EMAIL SENT FROM DIRECTITALY ARE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. DIRECTITALY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES LISTED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. UNDER NO SCENARIO SHALL DIRECTITALY’S LIABILITY DEVELOPING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, DESPITE THE REASON FOR ACTION (WHETHER IN AGREEMENT, TORT, BREACH OF SERVICE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), GO BEYOND $100.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. DIRECTITALY has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Site Terms of Service Modifications
DIRECTITALY may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to DIRECTITALY’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You accept defend, indemnify, and hold safe DIRECTITALY, its affiliates, and their corresponding officers, directors, agents and workers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation affordable legal, accounting, and other provider charges, affirming or resulting from (i) any Content of most material You offer to the Site, (ii) Your use of any Content, or (iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms. DIRECTITALY will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, match, or case.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United Kingdom and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of DIRECTITALY under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Terms and Conditions
Effective as of September 1, 2020.
Welcome to the DIRECTLYITALY (the “Service”). The following Terms and Conditions apply when you view or use the Service located at: https://directlyitaly.com/. Please review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the Service, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not access or use the Service.
DIRECTLYITALY operate a worldwide platform that connects sellers of various products and services (mainly Italy) with buyers of those services via virtual trade fair(s).
General Overview of Operating of DIRECTLYITALY website:
- Sellers pay DIRECTLYITALY a fee to operate a virtual stand at the Virtual Trade Fair.
- Sellers upload pictures and details including the price of their products and services. Sellers must display products on the stand in line with the fair’s concept (For example, if it is a food and drinks fair they can’t have a stand showing car auto-parts and vice-versa)
- Seller cannot sublet stands or give the stand to a third party. DIRECTLYITALY retain the right to refuse entry to any buyer or seller.
- Buyers pay DIRECTLYITALY a fee (or DIRECTLY ITALY may decide at its sole discretion to make this complimentary) for entering the virtual fair to view, speak to and chat with the various sellers.
- DIRECTLYITALY will provide details to allow buyers and/their representatives to enter the Virtual Trade Fair.
- Buyers must not distribute the login information to any third party, however, they can pass log on details to people / representative within the same company up to a maximum of 3 people.
- Buyers and sellers can interact with each other via chat, video and phone calls.
- Please note that some conversations between the seller and the buyer might be translated into different languages by software automatically, and therefore, DIRECTLYITALY does not accept any such responsibility for mistakes.
- The seller may decide to record the video or phone chat with the buyer via the platform ( in the same way that this can be done on zoom).
- Buyers can see the products and make the order to buy on DIRECTLYITALY website by filling the shopping cart with their required products. However, the actual payment for these goods is not handled on the DIRECTLYITALY website.
- After filling up the shopping cart and ordering product(s), the details are shared with the Sellers who will then give the buyer their own payment details. The actual payment between a buyer and a seller is handled off-site and is not carried on the DIRECTLYITALY website .
- DIRECTLYITALY will not be liable for any disputes arising between a buyer and a seller with regard to actual payment.
- DIRECTLYITALY shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the quality, reliability, price changes or anything else related to the products or services bought or sold on the DIRECTLYITALY’s web platform.
- DIRECTLYITALY may suggest a distribution partner to transport the goods from the seller to the buyer in good faith, however, DIRECTLYITALY holds no liability or responsibility in this regard and the seller and the buyer are free to arrange their own distribution agreement.
- DIRECTLYITALY holds no liability or responsibility for goods bought over the platform that are not delivered.
- Buyers and sellers have the usual number of days statutory cooling off period if they decide they want a refund having bought a stand or access to a fair.
- DIRECTLYITALY might provide added services such as networking rooms, guest speakers, video material. However, DIRECTLYITALY accept no liability for anything related to these services and may not provide these services. It will be under sole discretion of DIRECTLYITALY.
- DIRECTLYITALY reserve the right to cancel, or change the trade fair dates.
- In addition to registering and paying for entry ticket or stand price for Virtual Trade Fair / Event on DIRECTLYITALY, users also have the option to get themselves registered via phone. The details will be manually collected in this regard. Buyers and Sellers can register via this phone number 0208 997 0354 (UK)
- DIRECTLYITALY may also accept trade fair sponsors.
Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings. Less frequently used terms are defined within the body of these Terms:
“Booking” means a booking to participate as a participant in a Virtual Trade Fair / Event made by You to DIRECTLYITALY by submitting a Booking Request and confirmed by DIRECTLYITALY by providing you with a Confirmation (as defined in clause 2.3);
“Booking Request” means an application for You to participate as an exhibitor at a Virtual Trade Fair / Event made by You to DIRECTLYITALY in accordance with clause 2.2;
“Content” means any or all information and material requested by DIRECTLYITALY and/or submitted to DIRECTLYITALY by You for use in connection with the Virtual Trade Fair /Event, including Your logo and other materials and information required by DIRECTLYITALY for exhibition during and for promoting and marketing the Virtual Trade Fair /Event;
“Trade Fair /Event” means a virtual Trade Fair / Event to be held by DIRECTLYITALY via the Platform on the Website in respect of which You are submitting a Booking Request;
“Fee” means the total sum payable by You to DIRECTLYITALY as specified in the Booking;
“Live Date” means the date of the Virtual Trade Fair /Event as set out in the Confirmation (defined in clause 2.3 below);
“Participant”, “You“, “Your(s)” means the person, firm or company named in the Booking Request as the company wishing to participate in the Virtual Trade Fair / Virtual Event; Participants can be either buyers or sellers;
“Platform” means the operating system environment on which the Virtual Trade Fair / Event is held on the Website;
“DIRECTLYITALY” means the entity identified in the Booking, which will be Directlyitaly.com, 71-75 Uxbridge Rd, London, W5 5SL, UK (or their successors or assigns) as the case may be;
“Terms” means these terms and conditions;
- headings are included for convenience only;
- references to clauses and Schedules shall be to clauses and schedules of these Terms;
- a reference to any gender includes other genders and the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to persons include individuals, unincorporated bodies, government entities, companies and corporations; and
“VAT” means value added tax chargeable under English law or such other applicable sales or other taxes; and
“Website” means the Virtual Trade Fair / Event website made available by DIRECTLYITALY on which the Virtual Trade Fair / Event will take place via the Platform.
1.2 In these Terms, unless the context clearly indicates another intention;
- the words “include”, “including”, and “such as” are to be construed as if they were immediately followed by the words “without limitation”. (a) You are the sole author and legal and beneficial owner of the Content;
- You have obtained all necessary rights, consents and licences required to use, amend edit, adapt, publish the Content for the purpose of the Virtual Trade Fair / Event and DIRECTLYITALY shall be entitled to see evidence to this effect on request;
- the use, reproduction, distribution or transmission of the Content, including any exercise of the licence under clause 3.5 by DIRECTLYITALY will not violate any applicable laws or any rights of any third party.
2. Basis of Contract
2.1 By submitting a Booking Request, You agree to be bound by these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms, then You should not submit a Booking Request.
2.2 Your Booking Request shall be made on a booking form completed in full and signed by You or on Your behalf (or in such other written, electronic or oral form as DIRECTLYITALY in its discretion accepts) and be submitted to DIRECTLYITALY.
2.3 Your Booking Request is an offer to DIRECTLYITALY to participate in a Virtual Trade Fair / Event and a binding contract between You and DIRECTLYITALY will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance is sent by DIRECTLYITALY to You (whether or not it is received) using the contact details provided in the Booking Request (“Confirmation“). You should contact DIRECTLYITALY if You have not received Confirmation within Seven (7) days of Your Booking Request. DIRECTLYITALY reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept Your Booking Request. Your Booking Request and the Confirmation shall together (also referred to as the Booking) constitute a binding contract between You and DIRECTLYITALY which shall be subject to these Terms and to any rules and regulations issued from time to time by DIRECTLYITALY in relation to the Event. Please note that in the case of a conflict, the Booking shall take precedence over the Booking Request and these Terms.
2.4 The person signing the Booking Request on Your behalf shall be deemed to have full authority to do so and You shall have no right to claim against DIRECTLYITALY that such person or persons did not have such authority.
2.5 You are jointly and severally liable under these Terms with any agent appointed to make the Booking on Your behalf.
3. Virtual Trade Fair / Event Production & Timeline
3.1 DIRECTLYITALY is responsible for the development and setup of the Virtual Trade Fair / Event, the Website and the Platform.
3.2 You are responsible for the setup of Your own virtual exhibition stand (if applicable) and for any technical requirements to enable You to use the link to the Website provided by DIRECTLYITALY and to participate in the Event via the Platform.
3.3 You are responsible for creating, clearing and providing Your Content to DIRECTLYITALY for the Event. A detailed development and production timeline for the Virtual Trade Fair / Event, including Your provision of the Content to DIRECTLYITALY and any other delivery obligations, will be between You and DIRECTLYITALY. If You fail to respond in a timely manner to DIRECTLYITALY’s requests for Content or otherwise fail to comply with the timeline, DIRECTLYITALY shall be under no obligation to change the dates of the Virtual Trade Fair / Event or any pre-event marketing campaigns. Contributions from You that did not appear during the live Virtual Trade Fair / Event may not appear during the on-demand period.
3.4 You shall, on request by DIRECTLYITALY, supply Your Content required by DIRECTLYITALY for promotion or other media purposes relating to the Virtual Trade Fair / Event.
3.5 You hereby grant DIRECTLYITALY a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence solely in connection with the development, production, marketing, promotion and hosting of the Virtual Trade Fair / Event and the archiving thereof to use, reproduce, digitise, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, transmit and otherwise broadcast (itself or on its behalf) Your name and Your Content in relation to (and before, during and after) the Virtual Trade Fair / Event.
3.6 You represent and warrant to DIRECTLYITALY that:
You will not indulge in any bad practices, including, but not limited to, infringement of any copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, obscenity, piracy, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, infringement of any discrimination law, securities law or regulation, or of any other right of any person or entity;
You will not undertake to create or introduce into the Event, the Website, the Platform or any part thereof any known spyware, virus, Trojan horse, logic bomb or other destructive or contaminating program; and
You will at all times comply with the provisions of all relevant data protection laws, legislation and regulations from time to time in force in respect of privacy and personal data protection.
- any occurrence or event outside the reasonable control of DIRECTLYITALY;
- any equipment or service failure where such equipment or service is not within the sole control of DIRECTLYITALY;
- as a result any network failure or incompatibility; or
- during maintenance periods, whether scheduled or unscheduled
3.7 DIRECTLYITALY warrants that it will provide the Platform in a professional and workmanlike manner.
3.8 You must report promptly any error in or disruption to the Virtual Trade Fair / Event and in any event within 48 hours of its occurrence. Your sole remedy for a breach of the warranty in Clause 3.7 shall be for DIRECTLYITALY to correct any errors as soon as reasonably practicable and if there has been any disruption to the Event for a period of up to 24 hours DIRECTLYITALY may at its discretion decide to rerun the Virtual Trade Fair / Event for an equivalent period.
4. Participation in the Virtual Trade Fair /Event
4.1 The details of the Virtual Trade Fair / Event shown in any material supplied by DIRECTLYITALY to You are correct at the time of printing but You shall be responsible for checking with DIRECTLYITALY that no alterations have been made.
4.2 DIRECTLYITALY reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate Your access to the link to the Website in the event You and/or Your employees and Your exhibits whose presence in DIRECTLYITALY’s opinion is or is likely to be undesirable without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to DIRECTLYITALY.
5.1 The Fee shall be payable by You to DIRECTLYITALY in full and in cleared funds into DIRECTLYITALY’s nominated bank account within thirty (30) days of the date of DIRECTLYITALY’s invoice and in any event, no later than 48 hours before the Virtual Trade Fair / Event.
5.2 The Fee is stated exclusive of VAT, which will be due at the prescribed rate as at the date of the invoice.
5.3 If payment of the Fee in full is not received before the Virtual Trade Fair / Event, DIRECTLYITALY may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of Your entry to the Virtual Trade Fair / Event or refuse You entry to the Virtual Trade Fair / Event. No refunds of any proportion of the Fee paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the Fee will remain due and payable where entry to the Virtual Trade Fair / Event is refused under this clause 5.3.
5.4 Debt recovery costs and interest on overdue invoices shall accrue on any unpaid amounts from the date when payment becomes due to the maximum extent permitted by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and Late Payment of Commercial Debt Regulations 2002 as amended, extended, consolidated or replaced from time to time or other similar laws that may be applicable.
6.1 DIRECTLYITALY may (at its sole discretion) suspend the Virtual Trade Fair / Event and / or change the date for the Virtual Trade Fair /Cancel your attendance at the Event/ for any reason, including:
- fail to make any payment due to DIRECTLYITALY by the due dates specified in these Terms; or
- are in breach of these Terms or You fail to comply with any material obligations or warranties under any agreement between the parties to which these Terms apply and in either case You do not remedy the same (if capable of being remedied) within three (3) days of receipt of notice in writing from DIRECTLYITALY specifying the breach or failure and calling for the same to be remedied; or
- Make arrangements with Your creditors or become insolvent or if any order is made or resolution passed for Your liquidation, winding up or dissolution or if a receiver or manager or administrative receiver or administrator is appointed over the whole or a substantial part of Your assets or of anything analogous to or having substantially similar effect of any such events shall occur under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction; or
6.2 DIRECTLYITALY may (at its sole discretion) cancel a Virtual Trade Fair / Event at any time for any reason and shall in such event reimburse the Fee to You, OR retain the fee as credit for a future Event. DIRECTLYITALY shall have no other liability to You.
6.3 If you wish to cancel a booking or service entered into with DIRECTLYITALY via the phone, online or any other means you have 14 calendar days to cancel the contract after payment has been made.
However, If having made a booking or entered into any service with DIRECTLYITALY, you decide to cancel, and that cancellation period is within 14 calendar days of a trade fair event starting, and/or within 14 days of DIRECTLYITALY giving access to pre-fair vendor calendar appointments, then that right to cancel can be lost. In such cases, in the period of the 14 days before the fair starts, and/or before the calendar appointments are opened to vendors there will be the right to cancel. But if the trade fair starting and/or the calendar appointments being opened falls within this 14 day period, and you wish to cancel after the trade fair has started and/or after the calendar appointments have been opened it will not be possible to cancel.
If a seller has paid for a ticket for a fair, and does not receive any appointment requests or chat messages from registered buyers, either before or during the fair, then that seller will be entitled to either a full refund of the ticket or a complimentary ticket to attend a future fair of their choice
7.1 DIRECTLYITALY shall have the right to terminate any Booking and/or any agreement between DIRECTLYITALY and You to which these Terms apply.
7.2 Termination in accordance with clause 7.1 shall be treated as a cancellation by You
7.3 Following completion of an Event and/or termination of any agreement between DIRECTLYITALY and You to which these Terms apply, rights granted by DIRECTLYITALY to You shall immediately terminate and revert to DIRECTLYITALY, after which You cannot use or exploit (directly or indirectly) Your previous connection with DIRECTLYITALY or any Event or as otherwise provided for by these Terms.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold DIRECTLYITALY harmless from and against all costs, claims, demands, proceedings, liability, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) whatsoever made against or incurred by DIRECTLYITALY as a result of, related to or arising in connection with (i) a breach of these Terms by You, and/or (ii) any acts or defaults of You, your employees or agents in connection with the Virtual Trade Fair / Event and/or (iii) any claim brought against DIRECTLYITALY that the Content or any services or software supplied by You infringe, violate, or trespass or constitute the unauthorized use or misappropriation of any intellectual property of any third party.
9. Disclaimer, Exclusion of Liability
9.1 The Platform is delivered over the Internet, and accordingly, is subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. DIRECTLYITALY shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, viruses, hacker intrusions or other damage resulting from such problems.
9.2 DIRECTLYITALY makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Platform. DIRECTLYITALY does not represent or warrant that:
- the use of the Platform will be secure uninterrupted or error free; or
- the Platform or the servers that make the services available are free of viruses or other harmful components. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by DIRECTLYITALY to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9.3 To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, DIRECTLYITALY excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by You, or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If DIRECTLYITALY is liable to You for any reason, DIRECTLYITALY’s total liability under these Terms or otherwise in relation to the Event is limited to the amount of the Fee received by DIRECTLYITALY.
10.1 Neither party shall be liable to the other in respect of any non performance of its obligations by reason of any act of God, civil war or strife, act of foreign enemy, invasion, war, satellite failure, legal enactment, governmental order or regulation, industrial action, trade dispute, lock-out, riot or any other cause beyond their respective control provided always that in any such event the duration of the agreement between the parties shall be extended over which such event continues.
10.2 If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed not to be a part of Terms and this shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms nor shall it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
10.3 The terms of these Terms shall not be enforceable by a third party (as defined in the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”)) under the provisions of the Act.
10.4 You may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without DIRECTLYITALY’s prior written consent.
10.5 DIRECTLYITALY may assign, transfer or novate these Terms and the rights and obligations under it to any other party at any time and shall inform You thereof in writing within a reasonable time thereafter.
10.6 Any notice or other information to be given by either party under these Terms shall be made by first class prepaid mail (if sent from and to an address within the UK) and first class prepaid airmail (if international) to the address above or to an address or e-mail address supplied, by DIRECTLYITALY or You (as applicable) for the such purpose, and shall be deemed to have been communicated two (2) business days after posting, if sent by first class mail, five (5) business days after posting if sent by airmail and on the next business day, if sent by e-mail.
10.7 No waiver or any breach of any of these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach and no waiver shall be effective unless in writing.
10.8 No term or provision in these Terms shall be varied or modified unless agreed in writing and signed by the parties.
10.9 These Terms together with any other document incorporating these Terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties in relation to its subject matter.
10.10 The parties acknowledge and agree that they have not relied on and shall have no right of action in respect of any representation, warranty or promise except as expressly provided in these Terms and for such representation, warranty or promises made fraudulently and all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are by these Terms excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10.12 These Terms and any agreement to which these Terms apply shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, without regard to conflict of laws rules. For any dispute under this Agreement, any claim (including, but not limited to any claim for injunctive or monetary relief) will be brought only in English Courts, and neither You nor DIRECTLYITALY will object to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by such court.
Effective as of September 1, 2020.
DIRECTLYITALY operate a worldwide platform through their websites located at https://directlyitaly.com/ that connects sellers of various products and services (mainly Italy) with buyers of those services via a virtual trade fair.
While DIRECTLYITALY make every effort to ensure that it accurately represent all the products and services listed by you for Virtual Trade Fair / Events on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that there is no guarantee that you will make your desired levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your earning and income results may vary due to the following reasons :
- Your individual capacity,
- Your business experience,
- Your expertise,
- Product or services you’re offering,
- Price of the product and services you’re offering
- Quality of the Product and Services you’re offering
- Willingness of the buyers to buy your product or services etc.
- Your dedication, desire and motivation.
Therefore, there are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
The testimonials and examples used on the website (if any) are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average buyers / sellers, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. DIRECTLYITALY cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our platform and services offered through it by you should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that DIRECTLYITALY and the advertisers / sponsors / promoters of DIRECTLYITALY website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of service offered through this platform.